The predictions and remedial measures listed below apply to all people with Scorpio moons, Scorpio suns and Scorpio ascendants, based on the tropical zodiac from Oct 23-Nov 22.
Zodiac symbol: Scorpion
Zodiac element: Water
Zodiac quality: Fixed
Planet: Mars & Pluto
Stones of Mars: Red Coral
Traits: Scorpio star sign is the most intense sign in the zodiac. They are known for their passion, assertiveness, privacy, determination, and decisiveness. Pluto is the ruler of Scorpio, which oversees transformation, passion and regeneration. Pluto is a higher octave of Mars, so they share many of the same qualities. Scorpio is also considered as the most sensual sign of the zodiac, governing the root chakra and things hidden. Scorpio’s positive traits include a keen focus, courage, loyalty, and ambition. Their negative traits include jealousy, possessiveness, secrecy, domination, and resentfulness.
Love: The Sun has been burning on Venus, on and off, since June 11, 2019, which is ruling Scorpio’s 7th house of love, marriage and partnership this month. This can play out several ways, all dependent on your personal natal chart. It can burn and purify toxic, stagnant relationships, or it can light up new and unexpected romances since Uranus is sitting in Scorpio’s 7th house this month. Neptune, the planet of romance and illusions is sitting in Scorpio’s 5th house of dating and affairs, which can bring in new and dreamy love affairs! Neptune may even resurface lovers from the past this month since it’s retrograde. The Sun will finally stop burning on Venus on Nov 2nd, 2019, which will bring some relief and clarity in love. Couples may either redefine the terms of their relationships or choose to end it entirely; especially Neptune brought one of them a new option.
To pacify Venus and bring more luck to the love department, practice the following remedial measures:
· Say the Hawaiian Ho’Ponopono Novena to your lover or to yourself daily: “Please forgive me, I am so sorry, I love you, I forgive you, I bless you and I thank you.” For Venus, say this 6X each hour for 6 hours over a period of 6 days. Venus vibrates to the number six. It doesn’t matter who is right or wrong. Let that go and just say these words like you mea it, from your heart, and expect major internal transformations.
· Keep a vase of fresh flowers near you.
· Use your creativity by doing an art project that lights up your heart.
· Donate to the local art museums or donate your time to teaching art.
· Supported forward bending such that the head is below the heart, will inspire gentleness, humility and forgiveness.
· Be extra kind and compassionate to your female friends.
Money: On Dec 3rd, 2019, Jupiter, the planet that governs money and the bank, among other things, is moving into Capricorn after being in Sagittarius for 1 year. When this happens, there will be many changes in money coming from career. Jupiter isn’t comfortable in the sign of Capricorn and will become officially debilitated on Dec 3 in the tropical zodiac. Debilitation can often mean the fields of living that a planet governs can go a little “wonky”. Depending on your natal chart, it can go “wonky” for the better or worse. To tame Jupiter and help stabilize your finances this month, practice the following remedial measures:
· Donate to the Boston’s Children Hospital
· Wear yellow or have yellow flowers in your home
· Offer to help or teach children
· Help out at the soup kitchen
· Clean out your closets and donate to Good Will
· Offer to be of service to one of your favorite high school or college professors
· Help a handicap person across the street or open a door for them
Sidereal Moon Musings for November 2019:
The difference between the tropical zodiac and the sidereal zodiac is about 23 degrees. Both systems have value. Sidereal astrologers believe the qualities of the signs are not related to the seasons, but rather to the specific portions of the ecliptic as measured against the fixed lunar stars.
The Full Moon on Nov 12 will occur in sidereal Aries in the lunar star of bharani. By the light of this moon, you may have the opportunity to embark upon the journey of self-discovery where you may find an inner child-like wonder, courage and a desire for independence. Take action, be assertive, exercise until your skin glistens, take an initiative or leadership role, or enter a competition with a smile. Remember to be sensitive, kind and thoughtful of other people, no matter. Bharani wants to assist you reap the fruits of your hard labor while giving rise to realizations and revelations to your pressing questions. “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” - Joseph Campbell
The New Moon on Nov 26 will occur in sidereal Scorpio in the lunar star of anuradha. Why not begin your long awaited inner transformation? Step into your own power, deepen your sexual desires and connections, implement a cleaner diet, jump into a yoga class, let go of old baggage, compulsions or obsessions, stumble upon a windfall or inheritance, start fresh with the act of forgiveness, or choose to walk away from power struggles, secret love triangles and jealousy. Anuradha unveils hidden purity with a tiny spark of light, which can open our hearts to the mysterious divine power with in us. Remember, we are all in this together.
By Karyn Mahrie Chabot